Well, it’s nearly the end of 2013. What a strange year…
– I got engaged
– My YouTube channel really kicked off
– My Ostomonday videos became rather popular
– I went to The Gadget Show Live
– I overcame my fear of speaking in public
– I saw my friend for the first time in six years
– I had a new kitchen
– I ran a 5K Race a For Life
– I saw my cousin get married
– I saw one of my best friends get married
– I received an awesome present from Canada
– I got my hair done
– I got made redundant
– I started my own business
– I saw The Great Gatsby & The World’s End (as well as several other amazing movies, but these two were the highlight of my year).
I feel like I’ve accomplished more than that, I dunno. I’ll have to look back at my vlogs more.
Here’s hoping 2014 will be even better!