This has got to be the easiest breakfast EVER. No cooking required, so it’s PERFECT for my busy schedule!
- 1/2 cup porridge oats
- 1/2 cup milk (you can use a milk alternative if you prefer, such as almond milk)
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (I currently use Maximuscle Promax Lean)
- Your topping of choice (I LOVE Whitworth’s Sultana & Cinnamon Apple Topper)
1. Put the porridge oats into a bowl
2. Add the protein powder
3. Add the milk and stir
4. Cover the bowl with cling-film and put in the fridge overnight
5. The next morning, remove the cling-film and give it a stir.
6. Add your preferred topping and enjoy!
It’s my favourite EVER breakfast because it’s so easy to do! No cooking required! Obviously you can switch up the toppings and you can use various protein powder flavours – I also love strawberry flavour and adding berries on top – YUM!
Try it yourself and switch up the ingredients with whatever takes your fancy, and let me know what you decide to make – I’d love to hear what you come up with!