I set some goals at the beginning of the week, let’s see how I did:
1. Drink 2 litres of water (not tea) per day – still not quite got this one down but I’m definitely better than I was. Will renew this goal next week.
2. Sleep for at least 7 hours a night – managed 6.5 hours most nights, so again there’s been an improvement. Will renew this goal next week.
3. Go for a 5K run/walk 3 times a week – I failed a bit here, I just did one. Will renew this goal next week.
4. Make a salad bowl for the week – I did this, but it was too small. Will make a bigger one next week!
5. Stay positive – YES I did this all week. Hoorah.
This week’s question was: “is your ostomy temporary or permanent?” I did get some replies, but not as many as I’d have liked – if you’re an ostomate, leave a comment and let me know! I’d be interested to see how many perm vs temp ostomates there are!
We’ve weighed up all the costs and the estimated budget we have, and the venue which we thought we had decided on is just way too expensive. Which sucks because it’d be perfect, but we have to be realistic. So we have another viewing lined up for mid-May, which I’m very excited about. I’ve seen photos of this other venue and it looks gorgeous.
It’s was cousin’s wedding this Saturday and I somehow bought two dresses for it! One was a size 12, one was a size 10! Photos are up on Instagram! Aside from that, I’ve had to rearrange my trip to see Conor as the above wedding venue viewing was only available on that day. So, I’ll be visiting Conor the week after. So excited!
What is your favourite place to shop for clothes, especially posh and formal clothes?